DROP OFF DATES
The spring donation drop-off for the 2017 Rummage Sale will be:|
Saturday, May 20th from 8 AM - 2 PM
at the North Oaks West Recreation Center, 14 W. Pleasant Lake Road, North Oaks (corner of West Pleasant Lake Road & Red Barn Road).
Furniture donations are greatly appreciated. Please call Deb Andrews at 612-816-2646 or Bev Ogren at
651-492-1700, NO LATER THAN MONDAY, MAY 15, to schedule a PICK UP ON MAY 20. Pick-up of furniture only in North Oaks only, please.
WHAT TO DROP OFF!
Give your closets a sprucing up!?
It's time to clean out that basement and garage again and donate your things ~ isn't it amazing how all that stuff you don't use or need just keeps piling up! (If you haven't worn it in a year, get rid of it, if you haven't used it in two years ~ donate it!)
Here is a partial list of items we gladly accept and have good luck selling:
- Household (glasses, dishes, flatware, decor items, pans, linens)
- Paintings, Prints, frames
- Camping and sporting equipment (see exceptions below)
- Sewing machines in good working order
- Toys, games, outdoor equipment
- Tools (power/hand)
- Baby equipment including strollers, carriers (except as noted below)
- Flat screened TVs
- Laptop computers
We're sorry we cannot accept the following items:|
- large appliances
- TVs that are not flat screened
- building materials
- car seats
- computers & components (except laptops)
- mattresses and sofa beds
- metal desks and metal file cabinets
- microwave ovens
- ski equipment and large exercise equipment
Drop-off volunteers have the right to refuse items. If we can't sell it or pass it on, we must pay disposal fees so please donate items in a condition you would give to a friend.
For more information, email or phone:|
Diana Berndt at firstname.lastname@example.org 651-247-1822
Ann Christiansen at email@example.com 763-360-1331
Jennifer Martini at firstname.lastname@example.org 651-231-5825
All proceeds will help benefit programs at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
which are supported by Children's Hospital Association (CHA)